- Liaise and communicate between stakeholders, IT development team and various parties for projects, new products and business initiatives.
- Quickly grasp the essence and core concept of new business model and strategy related to the financial domain and translate conceptual user requirements into system requirements.
- Manage business requirements gathering, analysis and produce business requirements documentation, product specification and other various type of documents to enable IT and project teams to develop high-quality solutions correctly and efficiently.
- Prepare test cases and implement manual/automation tests for various system projects to ensure product quality and perform root cause analysis and resolution
Responsible for Functional Requirement Specification (FRS), Integration Test, User Acceptance Test (UAT), User Manual & User Training, Requirement Change Request and related items in all phases of system development life cycle.
- Perform ad-hoc research & analysis and present results in a clear manner.
- Bachelor degree holder in Business Administration/Information Systems/Computer Sciences or related disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in financial industry; good knowledge of financial services domain, knowledge of OTC trading would be a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and effective communication and presentation skills.
- Strong bilingual writing skills is an absolute advantage.
Attention to details and meticulous thinking is needed to ensure the quality of work.
- A good team player who can also work independently.
- Knowledge/Experience of Agile software development lifecycle would be a plus.
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
We offer excellent career prospects and remuneration package to the right candidate. If you would like to take this exciting opportunity and form part of our professional team, please email your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org in strict confidence. Resume without current and expected salary quoted will NOT be considered.
- Work in a fast-paced environment to deliver mission critical trading systems.
- Participate in development, testing and implementation of finance applications.
- Prepare test scripts and data, and participate in system tests.
- To investigate, troubleshoot and resolve production issues; and
Prepare program documentations, e.g. program specifications and test documents.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines;
2+ years experience as a software developer.
- Solid understanding in Object Oriented Programming, especially Objective C & React
Basic understanding of Java, may participate in backend support occasionally.
- Enthusiasm for learning new technology and demonstrated strong interest in financial application development.
- Good troubleshooting skill
Able to work under pressure
Practical experience with Forex Trading System is preferable.
We offer excellent career prospects and remuneration package to the right candidate. If you would like to take this exciting opportunity and form part of our professional team, please email your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to email@example.com in strict confidence. Resume without current and expected salary quoted will NOT be considered.